NFCI admits students who have completed a personal interview. To schedule an interview with our admissions office, please call: 850.878.5269.
Potential Student Form
Please bring proof of a High School Diploma or GED, social security card and Drivers License or ID card. NFCI Inc. does not accept A.T.B. (ability to benefit) students.
If you have any questions, please call FAFSA at 1.800.4. FED.AID or call our Financial Aid Office at 850.219.9222.
The school will accept a transferring student, providing that the following steps are completed:
- A personal interview (required)
- A student must have a High School Diploma/GED
- If the student was terminated from the previous institution due to the use of drugs, alcohol, and/or unprofessional behavior, acceptance may not be permitted.
- Credit will be given for the amount of hours a student earned at the previous institution and tuition will be adjusted accordingly, provided that an official affidavit of hours is received from the previous Cosmetology School.
- The Institute does not recruit students already attending or admitted to another school offering a similar program of study.
- Transfer students must complete a minimum of 300 hours at NFCI.
FREE Application for Federal Student Aid – www.fafsa.ed.gov – NFCI school code is 035573.
We provide certain financing options and assistance below. See our Financial Aid page for more information and helpful resources:
- NFCI offers in-house payment options (interest-free) as long as certain conditions are met. Weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly payment plans are available. Plans vary based on deposit amount at time of enrollment, and payment scheduling options.
- NFCI offers V.A. assistance for those who qualify.
- NFCI also offers vocational rehabilitation assistance for those who qualify.
- NFCI offers financial aid through Pell Grant and Stafford Loans for qualifying students.
- NFCI accepts the Florida Prepaid and 529 plan.
The admissions office is open Tuesday – Friday from 9 am to 5 pm. Please call 850.878.5269 to schedule an interview. Saturday or evening interviews may be arranged by appointment.
The school does not offer G.E.D. programs. However, G.E.D. programs are taught in the community. For more information, contact our Director of Education.